Sunday 23 October 2016

Omg! Young Married Wife Starved of S*x by Her Adulterous Husband Devises Shocking Strategy to Satisfy Herself




A woman has left her husband totally ashamed and embarrassed after making an unbelievable confession.
An 18 year old married woman left many baffled in a traditional court gathering after she told the court that her polygamous husband was starving her for s*x to a point that she had to propose love to a neighbour. 
B-metro reports that Locardia Mthendeleki,18, of Gokwe was giving evidence before a traditional court presided over by Chief Njelele after her husband, Mr Limol Mtendeleki, 49, had sought the court to fine his neighbour, Nelson Mpofu for flirting with Locardia. 
But the husband was left shellshocked during cross-examination when Locardia admitted that she was having an extra marital affair with Mpofu but pleaded with the court not to fine him because ‘he is the one who quenches my s*x cravings since my husband has five wives and is failing to satisfy us all’. The shocking revelation cause people to exclaim in shock as they began to chatter. Chief Njelele had to intervene to restore order as the people went into hysteria, laughing lungs at Locardia’s bluntness.

“I admit that my husband who is the complainant here caught me pants down with Nelson when he came home unannounced. He has five wives and I am the last and the youngest of them. The major problem is that he spends most of his time with other wives and comes to my house after a month. He starves me of s*x a lot,” said Locardia drawing laughter from the gathering.
Locardia shocked the court when she even admitted that she was the one who proposed love from Mpofu as she could not contain her s*x urge. “I am the one who told him that I miss s*x because my husband was always away. He understood my situation and agreed to have sex with me. At times we would have unprotected s*x,” said Locardia.

The accused man, Mpofu did not deny what the man's wife said. “At times she would come during odd hours and we would kill up time while playing radio, at some point I commented at the manner she would suggestively dance to music and that was when she said there was no problem if we could be lovers since she was not getting s*x at home,’ Mpofu said. Mthendeleki also admitted before the court that he was starving her youngest wife.
“I am the one to blame but I still love my wife. I was not doing my duties as a man and I will have to change my attitude,” said Mthendeleki after he was asked if he still loved his wife. He insisted that he loved her even with groans of disapproval from the attendees after Locardia revealed that at times she would indulge in s*x with Mpofu without protection. 

In his ruling chief Njelele fined Locardia $80 arguing that her behaviour was shameful not to her alone but the entire womanhood.

“If the husband insists that he loves his wife even after she revealed before this court that she at times would have unprotected s*x with Mpofu, I have to fine the wife $80 because of her shameful behaviour. Her case is quite understandable but for her to then initiate an adulterous affair is unafrican,” he said.
Chief Njelele said by fining Mpofu, it would appear Mthendelei was trying to make business out of his wife’s adultery act. “But even the Bible says a man must divorce a promiscuous wife but if Mtendeleki insists that he loves his wife, it would seem they want to make business out of this so I am not fining Mpofu,” said the Chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment