Tuesday 25 October 2016

Please Advice : My cheating husband just inherited $3 million, should I still divorce Him?




A scorned married woman asked the following question on social media. She said: My husband recently inherited a big sum of money when his father passed away. His father left 75% of his estate to my husband, which is worth around $3 million. My husband has been having an affair for some time now and I will confront him about it soon and, after that, I intend to divorce him.


What rights do I have to his inheritance? We have five children together and I went through a lot with him for many years and I want to punish him for going behind my back and having an affair.
I know I’m a bitter and scorned wife, but what are my rights with his inheritance?
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You don't divorce him, ask God in prayers to change him and God will Harker to your voice of supplications, but you must forgive him, promise God that you will go to his path and serve him better,testify his wonderful cares on your family, he will do it,He cannot see you to change, he will do it for you even more than your expectations Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete